What we're about
Sunday Meditation group will meet
(30 min. Toning*, 30 minutes of Silence)
I look forward to meeting you. My husband and I began meditating and toning together 13 years ago and, at the start of the New Year, I felt prompted to start a group in my Brooklyn home. We had our first meeting and it was fantastic. I introduced toning and, for those with no experience, I very briefly discussed some helpful, beginning meditation techniques. These sessions are primarily experiential roughly 30 min. toning and 30 min. meditating.
Toning* in your own voice is a very powerful tool for self-healing, relaxation, personal growth, opening creativity, and helping to balance life experiences.
Toning is the elongation of a note or tone using breath and voice to assist you to get still enough to meditate.
It is great.....
• If you have a difficult time getting still enough to meditate;
• If you desire higher states of consciousness;
• If your communication energy center seems blocked;
• If you breathe too shallowly;
• If you need immediate grief or stress relief;
• If you're depressed;
• If you need more confidence or zest;
• If you have trouble listening, focusing or being in the moment
Offering: Give whatever you want or nothing at all.
Time: Every other Sunday 7-8:15 (please arrive on time)
Place: Clinton Hill/Bed Stuy (e-mail for address)-G train-Bedford/Nostrand
We have a second meetup called Sound Journey, http://www.meetup.com/Sound-Journey/