addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Technology Group Message Board › Reminder of the Meeting This Saturday

Reminder of the Meeting This Saturday

A former member
"Please let me know what assignment stated below would interest you."

We will allow more than one person for an assignment.

If you wish to stop by my home office before our next meeting please let me know. I live in Manhattan Beach. I am available during the weekends.

A. Southbay Technology Project Goals.

1. Create a website that allows reporters to upload annotated video/picture reports to a video a news website.

2. The reporters will have a smart phone app that will allow them to perform the upload. Annotation for the video and pictures reports will be done to provide a news story that will have 1 to 2 minutes length.

3. The website will have an administrative backend to control content going to the website.

4. The Front-end will allow users to log on and make comments on the news stories.

B. Disciplines needed

1. Android app or Iphone App Development

2. MySQL/PHP Backend Design

3. Front-end HTML5 Web

4. Graphics Design

5. Marketing/Sales

6. Documentation of specifications.

C. Assignments

1. Provides the administrative back end for the website in MySQL and PHP.
a. Assigned to Vinita

2. Front End web design with HTML 5 coding.
a. OPEN

3. Graphics Design for Front End.
a. Assigned to Dhachia

4. Marketing and Sales. (Affiliated programs. Ad sense. Why people would look at the site.)
a. Assigned to Dave V.

5. Iphone Application
a. Assigned to Charles

6. Temporary Website
a. Assigned to Charles

7. Android Application
a. Assigned to Yu

8. PHP Upload Facility
a. OPEN

9. Documentation/Specifications
a. OPEN