What we're about
The goal of this group is to build a vibrant and visible bisexual community in the Greater South Florida Metropolitan Area. We are a safe support network for all bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, omnisexual, queer, heteroflexible, homoflexible, flexisexual, fluid, bi-curious, questioning, and bi-friendly people and their allies. If you are attracted to more than one gender, even if you don't label yourself as any of the above, you are welcome to join.
We promote, in both the heterosexual world and LGBTQIA+ community, the understanding and acceptance of bisexuality as one of many valid sexual identities. We believe in the right of all people to define their own sexuality, free from any social, political, or economic coercion. We seek to provide a safe place to explore all aspects of our sexual orientation and identity. We will achieve these goals through educational seminars, discussion groups, and social events.
FYI: This is not a dating group. Members are encouraged to get to know one another in a consensual manner. There are other groups and websites for hooking up, swinging, polyamory, etc. This group is for community-building, support, and sharing activities with each other. We encourage the free flow of ideas, but we will not tolerate trolling of or harassment of other members.
If anyone makes unwarranted advances towards you or makes you feel uncomfortable (i.e., sends you unwanted DMs or friend requests without permission, etc) please report the offender(s) to an admin so we can address it promptly.
Any post(s) or actions that do not conform to the mission statement will result in deletion of the post(s), reprimand for the action, and removal of the violating person from the group. Thanks :-).
To stay connected to the bi+ community, make sure to join…
1. SoFlo Bi+ Network Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/soflobiplusnetwork
2. SoFLo Bi+ Network Meetup group: www.meetup.com/South-Florida-Bisexual-Plus-Network
3. Bisexual Real Talk YouTube Channel by Bisexual Romance Author Alex Anders:
4. Bisexual.org: www.facebook.com/BiDotOrg/ and https://bi.org/en
5. Bisexual Resource Center: https://biresource.org and https://www.facebook.com/biresource
6. Human Rights Campaign Topic - Bisexual: https://hrc.org/explore/topic/bisexual
To stay connected to the greater LGBTQ+ community, make sure to join...
1. PrideLines: https://www.facebook.com/PridelinesCenter and https://pridelines.org/
2. The Pride Center: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrideCenter and https://www.pridecenterflorida.org/
3. Ignite Women South Florida: https://www.facebook.com/ignitewomenSFL and https://www.ignitecommunityservices.org/
4. Hollywood LGBTQ+ Council: https://www.facebook.com/HlwdLGBTQCouncil and https://lgbtqcouncil.com/
5. Human Rights Campaign: https://www.facebook.com/HRCSouthFlorida/ and https://www.facebook.com/humanrightscampaign
Upcoming events (1)
Past events (67)
This content is available only to members