Presented by Lex LevinradFounder of the Distressed Real Estate Institute
Date: March 6th, 2018 Time: 7pmRegistration begins at 6:30pm
TOPICS COVERED AT THE MEETING WILL INCLUDE:
• Why now is the best time to get started investing in real estate
• How to profit from the abundance of cheap bank owned properties
• How to find properties that are suitable for fixing and flipping
• Types of houses and price ranges that work best in today’s market
• How to find the money to fund your fix and flips
• Hard Money, Private Money and how it works
• Understanding After Repair Value and what a house is worth
• Repair Estimates and how to calculate the cost of repairs
• Labor and Material Costs for your repair projects
• Working with General Contractors, Sub Contractors and handymen
• Profit potentials from a typical fix and flip in South Florida
• Traps and pitfalls to watch out for when doing your first rehab
• Exit strategies, fix and flip, fix and rent and lease options
And much much more………….
This is a very popular topic so please make sure to reserve your spot right away
There are only 70 seats available!
Registration Begins at 6:30 P.M.Meeting Time: 7:00 P.M sharpLocation: 2000 NW 19th St, Boca Raton, FL 33431
$15 for Non-Members, Distressed REIA Members get in FREE!
Bring your business cards this is a great place to network.
Corporate Memberships Only $180 Per Year
For more information about our real estate club and monthly real estate meetings please visit: http://www.distressedreia.com/