What we’re about
The South Jersey Business Association (SJBA) is New Jersey’s premier business networking group for local business people. Organized in 1994, we are more than 30 small business owners and entrepreneurs who meet weekly to build our contact base and increase results through weekly networking with other business persons.
Our events allow like-minded professionals to recognize, create, or act upon new relationships and networking opportunities. Our events offer low pressure interactions, while allowing professionals to market themselves or their company in a completely relaxed and social environment.
These events help small business owners, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals learn, network and grow. They learn new tactics, tools and techniques. They network with like-minded people. They grow their networks, their businesses and their characters.
We meet every week on Thursday mornings at 7:00 am at PB’S Diner in Glassboro, NJ.
No Obligation to Join! Your first breakfast is FREE!!!
Just bring yourself (hey, why not invite a colleague?) your business cards and best smile and you're all set!
• Our main website >> http://www.southjerseybusinessassociation.org/
• Follow us on Twitter >> https://twitter.com/SJBA_Networking
• Like us on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/southjerseybusinessassociation
Before you attend ask yourself these questions:
• Would You Like to Significantly Increase Your Business Through A Structured Referral Marketing Program?
• Are You Willing to Help Others Become More Successful?
• Are You Proud of the Products and Services You Provide?
• Would You Like to Closely Associate With a Group of Business Professionals Who Subscribe to a Strict Code of Ethics?
• Would You Like to Have a Large, Professional, and Highly Motivated Sales Force Represent You?
If you answered yes, you should definitely attend our next meeting.
If Your Competitor Visits, Applies, and is Accepted for Membership before You, Your Opportunity to Participate could be Lost! We allow only one business category. This means that you will not be competing with other companies in your industry.
Register for an upcoming event to experience our unique approach to networking as you make long lasting connections!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Networking Breakfast with SJ Business AssociationEMPIRE DINER AND RESTAURANT, Brooklawn, NJ
Your best customer referral could be waiting for you at breakfast this Thursday. Join more than 25 local businesspersons and entrepreneurs this Thursday morning for a great breakfast and find out how networking effectively can grow your business. SJBA is a business networking group solely owned by its members and has been successfully networking in South Jersey for more than 29 years.
If you own a business, work in sales, or you're just looking for a new way to grow your business contacts -- find out how SJBA can be the tool you need to work more efficiently.
There's no cost for your first breakfast, and every guest will get a few minutes to tell the group about your business, and what sets you apart. Don't forget to bring a stack of business cards -- the meeting starts sharply at 7:16, and ends by 8:25, so don’t be late.
This week's speakers are Kerry Shaw from Gateway Mortgage, who give some outlook on future interest rates and Moneka Bailey from Aquarius Massage, who will discuss the health benefits of massage.