addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Shore Rock Climbers Message Board › Anyone interested in taking the outdoor top rope 101 class?

Anyone interested in taking the outdoor top rope 101 class?

Jack R
user 77207912
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hi guys. I'm so sad I've had to miss the past few Wed night meetups, but I hope to be back this week.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining together one weekend for the Top rope 101 class offered through Rock Spot. They have a few classes and dates listed at the gym, but basically if you can get a group of 4 or more people together, you can pick a date and have a more personal class for the same price ($50 per person) The class is on how to set up anchors for top roping outdoors. There are several places around boston where the class can be held, so if a few people are interested we can discuss a location convenient for everyone. If you're interested reply to this message or send me an email: jackrowles@gmail.com

Hope to see you all soon.

Jack