Life was meant for Good Friends and Great Adventures, and that is the primary focus of this group.
This Meetup is meant for people who live south of the (Minnesota) River (focus is in the Savage-Burnsville-Eagan area), and are:
· Solo (not married)
· 55 - 65
· Interested in keeping physically fit
We'll be exploring events on this end of town, but we won't be limited to that.
Some events will have attendance limits, so there's more of a chance for people to get to know one another.
These are the type of events that you'll see posted:
· Happy Hour - Here's the time to get to know each other & suggest events/new places to check out
· Attend Dances, Attend Plays/concerts at Ames Center & other venues
· Eat & Run – Dine at different restaurants & walk afterwards (weather permitting)
· Boardgame/Card Night - at various locations
· Get together to Walk – places such as Cleary Lake, Earley Lake
· Fall Apple Picking, Salvation Army Kettle Bell Ringing
There are a few rules:
· Everyone must have a recent photo of themselves posted.
· Sign up & no show 3 times & you'll be removed from this group.
· When the headcount is at the limit (50) & new people want to join, people who haven't attended an event in a 2 month period will be removed from the group. We’re on the FIFO method - First in, First Out. For those wanting to join, the "removal" tends to be near the beginning of the month, or when there are a bunch of new requests to join. That means there could be a delay before you hear from us.