What we’re about
Do you assess long term investment opportunities by doing your fundamental research - studying financial statements, evaluating managements, learning from other smart investors? This group is to help us all build a solid portfolio of long term investments in the wake of increasing volatility in the markets.
We are happy for anyone to join this group, but it may be extremely beneficial to any of following:
1) Working adults looking to earn at least higher than inflation returns on their investment.
2) Retired people who are looking to not only earn higher returns on their savings but also enjoy investing in the markets.
3) Working moms and dads who would like to earn some additional income.
4) Finance students looking to improve their investing skills.
We've created content on the request of our members, and here are top performing ones:
- The Ultimate Guide To Understanding The Stock Market (http://www.cityfalcon.com/blog/the-stock-market/the-ultimate-guide-to-understanding-the-stock-market/)
- Asset Allocation for Dummies – An Introduction to Portfolio Management (http://www.cityfalcon.com/blog/investing-for-newbies/asset-allocation-for-dummies-an-introduction-to-portfolio-management/)
- 5 Reasons Why I And Most People Have Lost Money In The Stock Markets (http://www.cityfalcon.com/blog/investments/5-reasons-why-i-and-most-people-have-lost-money-in-the-stock-markets/)
- Best Finance Videos, Articles and Books for Investors for Amateurs and Experts (http://www.cityfalcon.com/blog/investments/best-finance-videos-articles-and-books-for-investors-for-amateurs-and-experts/)
- I Invested My Own Money to Compare Top UK Stock Brokers (http://www.cityfalcon.com/blog/investments/invested-own-money-to-compare-top-uk-stock-brokers/)
Past events (13)See all
- Network event35 attendees from 11 groups hostingHow ChatGPT and AI can affect the stock markets - the opportunities and threatsThis event has passed
- Network event23 attendees from 12 groups hostingShow me the Value - Vertu Motors, Quantitative Strategies, and moreThis event has passed
- Network event83 attendees from 11 groups hostingCybersecurity Stocks in the Next Cold WarThis event has passed