What we're about
Who should Join:
QA Analysts, Testers, Engineers, QA Leads, QA Managers, QA Directors, VPs, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, and just about anybody who are interested in QA SDLC.
The mission of SCQAA-OC is to promote the sharing of information relating to software quality practices, principles, concepts, and methods for the betterment of its members and their companies. SCQAA-OC enables this exchange through meetings, seminars, and workshops; reinforces software quality and testing practices through educational meetings; and sponsors software quality events throughout Southern California.
1) Provide a variety of educational opportunities in the Orange County area for quality professionals and other advocates of quality.
2) Facilitate networking and the exchange of ideas among quality, process management and information technology professionals.
3) Sponsor presentations on quality and related topics by experts and by SCQAA members.
4) Foster professional certifications through access to examinations held in the Orange County.
5) Provide an opportunities to earn re-certification credits towards professional certifications through membership and attendance at educational programs.
6) Maintain lines of communication with other professional associations and foster cooperative activities of common interest.