FAMILY, COMMUNITY, ORGANIZATIONAL
and NATURE CONSTELLATIONS
with Leia Hart
This is a free, open circle.
Last Wednesday of most months
Systemic Constellation Circle provides an opportunity to explore and illuminate the dynamics behind personal difficulties in a fresh way.
A constellation creates a kind of living map of a personal, family or other relational issue and provides a new perspective on complex, enduring or apparently intractable challenges, bringing healing through time. Please join us!
Areas in which constellations can help find solutions:
PERSONAL AND FAMILY ISSUES
• Painful relationship with parent(s)
• Complex relationships with siblings(s)
• Marriage, couple & intimacy difficulties
• Relationship with, or fears for, children
• Bereavements & loss through miscarriage, abortion or early death
• Blended and complex family issues
• Illness, depression, anxiety, obsession, addiction and physical symptoms
LIFE AND WORK ISSUES
• Personal issues impacting professional life
• Inertia, ambivalence, feeling stuck
• Life choices & decision points
• Personal or professional loss of direction
• Team difficulties, organizational health and culture
• Environmental issues
For more info: www.leiahart.com [masked]