What we’re about
Spirit Unlimited supports the the leaders, teachers, and healers of the Light who are at the forefront of the spiritual awareness movement. We also offer an easy way for spiritual seekers to find the connections and resources they are looking for. It is our purpose to provide a calendar of spiritual workshops, classes, and events in Minnesota and beyond in the case of online offerings . We include listings for are committed to the Light. We call upon the Highest Divine Light to sponsor all of our events and all of us for the Highest Good. May the Highest Light bless you with a gift today!
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Autumn Moon Psychic & Holistic GatheringMidtown Global Market, Minneapolis, MN
Join more than two dozen practitioners who provide enlightenment, self-discovery, empowerment and spiritual guidance at Midtown Global Market’s Autumn Moon Psychic & Holistic Gathering on Saturday, September 23rd, 2023, from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Let your intuition guide you through this unique experience showcasing Palmistry, Psychic, Oracle, tarot readings. Have a photo taken of your Aura and learn what it means. Relax and unwind with a chair healing from one of our many gifted healers featuring several different modalities. Guests will have the chance to engage in communication with a loved one who has passed over with one of our experienced mediums. You’ll also find jewelry, stones, pendulums, and unique gifts to help you tap into your expanded wellness. Free breakout classes will be held on-site throughout the day.
• Andrea Aydt, Spirit Communications & Co. LLC – Palm & Card Readings, Mediumship Sessions
• Frank DiCristina – Aura Photos & Dowser
• Nikki Bodine - Mediumship & Card Readings
• The Eye MPLS, Minneapolis, MN – Your Gateway to the Metaphysical, Tarot & Oracle Decks, Books on Astrology, Natural fragrances & Items for Intuitive Living
• Patti Hayes – Psychic Readings
• HeartCentric Divine Creations – One-of-a-kind Pendulums & other Spirited Jewelry
• Fernando Tellez – Master Shaman, Reiki Chair Healings
• Desiree Ruvalcaba, The Eye of Light – Energy Alchemy healings, Tarot & Oracle readings, Mara Therapy
• Grace Moon Gifts, Minneapolis, MN - Candles, Unique Stones & Art
• Spirit Haven, Savage, MN - Stones, Sterling Jewelry with Gemstones, Fossils & Gifts
• Jessica Karels, The Mystic Geek – Tarot & Palmistry Readings
• Collective Dimensions, Crystal, MN – Holistic Shop & Healing Center
• Dr. Austyn Wasko, Revitalize Chiropractic – Chiropractic services with a Holistic Approach
• Vina Chalice, Vina Chalice Channels – Channeled Soul Guidance Readings
• Paula Finney, Collective Dimensions – Intuitive Channeler & Mediumship Sessions
• Rubem Lima - Avalon Card readings from a Celtic Wisdom & Native based approach
• Paul David Stanko, Paul David’s Intuitive Readings – Intuitive Tarot Readings
• Jeffrey Tyler, Collective Dimensions – Master Tarot & Palmistry Readings
• Gail Glover, Angels Gather Here – Angelic Akashic Record Readings
• D’Mchelle, Soulistic Twist – Handcrafted Metaphysical Jewelry & Cultural Adornments
• Patricia McHenry, Collective Dimensions -Reiki Chair Healings for the Mind, Body & Soul
• Tom Kowalski, Jewelry Design by Tom - Unique One-of-a-Kind Jewelry pieces
• Amber Maier – Akashic Record readings & Angel Healings
• Sue Louiselle, Collective Dimensions – Oracle, Mediumship & Reiki Chair Healings
• Beth Jacobson, Soul Bright Wellness – Soul Alignment Mentoring/Coaching & Readings
• Wendy Benning Swanson – Chair Healings for Empowerment & Self Mastery
• Sarah Cledwyn, Growl Soul LLC – Energetic Soul Alignment Healings
• Cyndy Guille, Collective Dimensions – Tarot Readings & Intuitive Drawing
• Shelli Haft, Be Merry Wisdom Readings – Wisdom readings with the cards
11:00 a.m. – Frank DiChristina – Dowsing - Natures Guide to your Health
11:30 a.m. – Nikki Bodine – Mediumship for Dummies -Stories with Nikki Bodine
12:00 p.m. – Vonne Jonsson – Animal Communication -Angels & Healers in Disguise
12:30 p.m. – HeartCentric Divine Creations – Tapping into your Intuition with Pendulums
1:00 p.m. - Sarah Cledwyn – Living a life in Soul Alignment -A perspective of fullness & abundance with the universe
1:30 p.m. – Jessica Karels – A Practical Guide to Meditation
2:00 p.m. – Vina Chalice – Calling in the Angels - A Guided Meditation to rise your vibration and hear Messages from the Angels
2:30 p.m. – Wendy Benning Swanson – Innerpowerment through life activation - Starting your journey of Empowerment & Self-Mastery
3:00 p.m. - Sue Louiselle – Healing & Forgiveness, The Hawaiian way with Ho’oponopono
3:30 p.m. – Patricia McHenry -Healing your bio field with Reiki
More info at: https://www.ghostlady.net/autumn-moon-gathering
Ramp and street parking are available. Ramp parking is located off of Lake Street and 10th Ave.
- North Metro Traditional Healing Yoga, Beginning to ContinuingShoreview, Shoreview, MN$20.00
Class times may vary. For Location, dates, and to RSVP: Contact Hiyala at (612) 850-0071 or email@example.com or www.bodymindcircle.com/p/contact2.html
Welcome! Weekly groups to lose your mind and come to your senses thru yoga, pilates, massage and spiritual mentoring with Hiyala, who has been teaching for 25 years. Hiyala's training is from Integrative Yoga Therapy. Discount packages available.
The goal of Body Mind Circle is to provide a warm, nurturing environment for members of the community to practice yoga and to receive relaxing and healing services for the body, mind and soul. The yoga and massage business used to be called “Body Prayers”. Classes are offered by several teachers, and are kept small and provide a lot of personal attention and cater to all ages and abilities.
Some summer classes are outside,
TUESDAYS (Contact Hiyala to register, class times may vary due to holidays or be by Zoom)
- Tuesday Mornings: Yoga 9:30-10:45
- Tuesday Evenings: Beginner Meditation 5-6pm
- Tuesday Evenings: 6:15-7:30pm
THURSDAYS (Contact Hiyala to register, class times may vary due to holidays or be by Zoom)
- Thursday Mornings: Mat Pilates 10-11
Drop in sessions range from $20 to $15 depending on the teacher and the packages available. Find full information here:
Owner Hiyala has been called the Matriarch of Yoga in the Northern suburbs. She has been teaching since 1995.She creates a serene environment that sets the stage for yoga studies at all levels of practice, all shapes and sizes! Hiyala teaches the traditional style of yoga, incorporating long holding of the poses, pranayama and meditation. Although it is not a workout class where you might work up a sweat, every class offers a challenge – with modifications available.
A good yoga class will revitalize you, balance the energy flow in your body and help you feel more relaxed about life in general.
It is the cheapest therapy available. Good for body, mind and spirit.
Hiyala offers Yoga and Pilates classes as well as private sessions, Reiki healing, Ear Candling and Thai Yoga therapy.
- Another Evening of Sacred Sounds of the Gong and MoreStudio TimeOut, Minneapolis, MN$40.00
An evening of harmonic sounds skillfully played by two Gong Masters. Mike Tamburo also know as Crown of Eternity is an international touring percussionist, teacher and Gong Master. Mike is teaming up with local Gong Master Frank DiCristina also know as "the Singing Bowl Guy." to bring a wide range of sacred sounds to the Minneapolis area.
Mike is touring cross country with his arsenal of no less than 40 gongs and other percussive instruments. He is making a return stop in Minneapolis on Tuesday September 26th.
On Sept. 26th there will be a concert duo with both Mike and Frank at 7-9pm @ Studio Time Out
Discounted advanced tickets will be available @:
The price will go up day of the event and @ the door.
Studio Time Out is Located @:
6001 Lyndale Ave., Minneapolis (across from Bachman's Nursery)
Plenty of free parking
Bring a yoga mat, blankets, pillows to lay out and get comfortable on.
Some chairs will be available for sitting
- Open Healing ShareStudio TimeOut, Minneapolis, MN$25.00
Calling All Healers
Open Healing Share with Carol Lowell 4th Thursday of each month 7:00-9:00 PM $25.00
Are you an Energy Healer? Intuitive Healer, Reiki, Healing Touch,
Shamanic healer, etc.?
This is an open share for all healers to give and receive a healing energy session, meet, and connect with like-minded individuals. As healers, we all know the importance of self-care and what better way than to give and receive healing!
Join me, Carol Lowell, as I lead the group through a relaxing guided meditation, enjoy an open discussion, give, and receive a healing session and end the evening in a state of relaxation, a sense of wellbeing, and peacefulness.
Bring a massage table if you have one, pillow and a blanket. Prior payment on Venmo carollowell-2 or at the door.
For more information or to
sign up please contact
Studio TimeOut (Free Parking)
6001 Lyndale Avenue South Minneapolis, MN