Welcome to Spiritual Leaders & Entrepreneurs of Washington County! We are a social and educational group for spirit-lead business owners and public figures.
About Us: We believe that the health of our leaders is a reflection of the health of our community. And so this group is dedicated to connecting like-minded leaders in the Washington County with one another and facilitating career and self-growth to uplift and support a new era of spiritually, mentally, and emotionally powerful and honorable leaders.
Examples of some upcoming Meetup events include:
Interpersonal Conflict Resolution for Service-Based Businesses and Public Figures
Lead with Confidence: Processing the Shame that Hinders You
Intuition and Gut Feelings: Replace Fear-Based Decisions with Spirit-Lead Success
Creating a Successful Small-Group Workshop from Concept to Marketing
Your Audience Notices: Creating Trust Through Integrity
Who You Are: We invite anyone who is a leader to join our group. It does not matter if you own a yoga studio or you are a YouTuber, if you or your services and products connect with many people, you are a leader. Please read our Accessibility, Standards, and Rules section at the bottom before applying to this group.
Your Facilitator: This meetup is new and our events will be hosted by amazing individuals in the Washington County area. For now, as our community grows, the events are facilitated by me, Teighe Thorsen (pronounced Teeg).
I am a Spiritual Success Mentor and I have worked in the media industry for over a decade. I run a successful digital media advertising agency (MyMediaPresence .com) and am also the founder of CityWitches, a social community for spiritual learning that hosts classes, workshops, and retreats in Oregon and Washington DC. Additionally, I'm an instagram influencer (@city.witches) with an audience of 30k and a certified neuro-linguistic programming coach and hypnotist. Just in case media-maven cult leader was not enough of a sell. :)
My passion is creating environments for career and self-development. If you would like to lead a class, seminar, or workshop with us, please email me at hello @citywitches .com or message me on Meetup to schedule a call.
Accessibility, Standards, and Rules: 1. If you are part of an MLM or any business that relies on recruitment for financial success, we are not a good fit for you.
2. If you are a business owner, affiliate of a company, or employee, you may not use our events as an opportunity to find clients or make sales. If we believe that you are misusing the group in this way, we reserve the right to retract your membership. We will have plenty of opportunities for you to share your services or products in an honorable way and that will be made clear in any specific event details.
3. We are an inclusive group and we invite anyone who is respectful of marginalized races, genders and sexualities, religions, people living with disabilities and those who are neurodiverse. Some event activities may be triggering (such as working through childhood shame) or catered to people with specific abilities (such as hiking for inspiration) but we will do our best to be clear about event expectations and find ways to create a safe and accessible environment for everyone.
If you believe you may need additional support for an upcoming event or have questions about an event's accessibility for your particular needs, please message group admin Teighe Thorsen directly.
4. We do not tolerate intragroup conflicts. Unless someone has violated our rules, if you have an issue with a member, please take it outside the group.
5. We value hard work, ethical economics, emotional maturity, and authenticity but we also recognize that we are human, and expecting to be our best selves at all times is not sustainable. We ask that you do your best to uphold these standards when you participate in our events.
6. If you have read this section, please answer the relevant application question with "I'm ready to level up!"