Don't say, I'll study when I get a free moment: You won't get a free moment! (Tractate Avot 2:4)
What is the Beit Midrash? In Hebrew, "Beit" means house. "Midrash" comes from the word root that means to seek, to search out, to dig for meaning.
FELLOWSHIP for the new Millennium offering our congregants the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE IN STUDY AND LEARNING!
EXPLORE THE JEWISH ROOTS OF CHRISTIANITY!
We offer our Congregants a RETREAT environment that provides INSPIRATION to: 1. Meditate on the things of God, while walking around the lake, 2. Study Holy Scripture with other believers in our Chapel Hall, 3. Engage in pious discourse while sitting by the fireplace in our Home/Cottage, 4. Read the WORD while sitting up under shade trees
THE ULTIMATE STUDY AND LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Our regular meeting place is located at a Retreat Center near the Spring/Woodlands area in Texas.
· If you have been wanting to incorporate Messianic Jewish study into your life, here's a way! We invite you to engage directly with both traditional Christian and Jewish texts in the company of a thoughtful, energetic Torah-Observant Messianic Jewish Community.
· We actively teach the Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith, fulfilling the great commission to make disciples of all nations, while taking the truth of Yeshua (Jesus) in the Torah to the ends of the earth.
· Our Beit Midrash exists to SERVE THE MESSIANIC COMMUNITY
· Our Beit Midrash is an institution distinct from the Church, Synagogue, Seminary (Yeshiva). We COMPLIMENT the Church and encourage your fellowship in a local church or synagogue.
· Look at us as sort of a weekday WORSHIP and FELLOWSHIP STUDY HALL whose sole purpose is to ARM believers! HELPING BELIEVERS TO PUT ON AND KEEP ON THE SPIRITUAL ARMOR OF GOD
· Our Beit Midrash is a place of TOTAL IMMERSION
· Our Beit Midrash is a place of Torah Study and Interpretation
· Our Beit Midrash is a place of Spiritual Meditation and Worship - encouraging visitors to DRAW NEAR TO GOD
· Our Beit Midrash is a place that encourages LIFE APPLICATION - fosters the development of halakhah (the practical application of the Jewish Law in the life of the Messianic Believer in Yeshua (Jesus).