We are excited to announce we’ll be kick-starting this group by reading and discussing Originals: How Non-Conformists Move The World. In Originals Adam Grant addresses the challenge of improving the world from the perspective of becoming original. Using surprising case studies Grant explores:
- How to champion new ideas that battle conformity and outdated traditions.
- How to recognize a good idea and speak up without getting silenced.
- The importance of building a coalition of allies and choosing the right time to act.
- How parents and teachers can nurture originality in children.
- How leaders can build cultures that welcome dissent and the introduction of new ideas.
OUR FIRST MEETING will be on Monday, February 4, 2019 at 6:30PM at Invision Creative Cafe.
Established business owners, budding entrepreneurs, and all innovators alike are welcome to join us as we explore and expand our knowledge of contemporary and diverse business strategies and discuss how we can introduce these concepts into our own lives and business.
In this group you will get the chance to:
- Network with other business professionals in your area.
- Discuss your views on the novel and how it relates to you and your business in an open forum with like-minded individuals.
- Collaborate on how you can use the information you gain to evolve your business.
What is Invision Creative Café?
Invision Creative Café is a new kind of experience that combines the community and creativity of a coworking space with the comfort and ambience of a cafe that gives entrepreneurs and innovative minds a place to collaborate and grow.
Who Is Adam Grant?
Adam Grant is an Organizational Psychologist that has been recognized as one of the most influential management thinkers by Fortune’s 40 Under 40 and Wharton’s top rated professor for seven years. He is a leading expert on how generosity, meaningful work, leadership, originality and non-conformity, work motivation and success applies to helping us create a better workplace.
For any questions or more information e- mail [masked].