WHAT / WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR ?
We're a 6000+ strong community across multiple Meetup groups, spread across Mumbai & Pune, with members who are :
1> Big Data, Machine Learning, AI enthusiasts & professionals - using existing technologies like Hadoop / Spark / Apex, and interested in Hackathons, Workshops and general networking / group discussions...
Join in !
Participate / take initiative / contribute to be noticed, and build your thought leadership. If you'd like to speak, organise a hackathon, conduct recruitments or sponsor anything - PM the admin. We're open to all good things !
pronounced State Flow & similar in many ways to Apache apex, including a visual DIY and remote monitoring tools - but far more powerful, with many more applicable use-cases, & yet, easier to setup and use.
You can literally take a bunch of home or business computers, mobile phones and scalable cloud instances, network them all together to build a supercomputer that runs St8Flo apps, and handles data computations at any scale - all within the comfort of your home or office.
• Use-cases range from Big Data, Data warehousing, Serverless backends - to - IoT, Blockchain and Distributed ML
• Embeddable in websites, hybrid mobile apps, or standalone applications or any mix.
• Runs on any mix of OSes,and the browser. On most machine architectures, including mobile devices
• Abstracts out the distributed nature of a clustered system and lets you compose your application as if it was one single reactive machine. Almost like it wasn't distributed at all.
• Behind the scenes, the framework automatically handles distribution, synchronisation and fault tolerance across multiple machines and browsers. Though you can choose to specify how - for a more controlled approach.
• A robust routing api also lets you micro control what data transformations happen where - ie your data & compute locality.
• Many more features and supporting tools. More details to come.