Being an entrepreneur is challenging and often lonely. Networking with other entrepreneurs and seasoned business veterans is vital. StartUp Xchange is here to help! Come on by, have a seat, buy a drink and join the conversation.
StartUp Xchange is a monthly gathering of entrepreneurs, innovators and TEC Garage mentors held at different restaurants in the Tampa Bay area. TEC Garage mentors are available to share their advice and experience to help further your idea or start-up.
This month's mentors include:
• Intellectual Property Attorney - Chris Paradies, Paradies® law (http://www.paradieslaw.com/)
• Marketing & Sales Consultant - Ron Stein, More Customers Academy (https://morecustomersacademy.com/)
• Accounting - Alfonso Woods, Ananias Financial Associates
• Corporate Responsibility Strategies & Communications - Barbra Anderson & Janet Hall, Destination Better (https://www.destinationbetter.com)
• Business Coach - Steven Parker, Director, TEC Garage (http://www.tecgarage.org/steve-parker-lc-director/)
This is for entrepreneurs and startups to access the expertise of the TEC Garage mentors and ask their questions for starting or launching their venture. All sales activities will be strongly discouraged. Please visit www.tecgarage.org (http://www.tecgarage.org/) for more information.