Being an entrepreneur is challenging and often lonely. Networking with other entrepreneurs and seasoned business veterans is vital. StartUp Xchange is here to help! Come on by, have a seat, buy a drink and join the conversation.
StartUp Xchange is a monthly gathering of entrepreneurs, innovators and Tampa Bay Innovation Center mentors held at different restaurants in the Tampa Bay area. Tampa Bay Innovation Center mentors are available to share their advice and experience to help further your idea or start-up.
This month's mentors include:
• Intellectual Property Attorney - Chris Paradies, Paradies® law (http://www.paradieslaw.com)
• Business Attorney - John Schnackel, Law Office of John Schnackel (http://jslaw-business.com)
• Accounting - Alfonso Woods, NestEgg Advisors Group (http://www.madmoneymatters.com)
• Corporate Responsibility Strategies & Communications - Janet Hall Destination Better (https://www.destinationbetter.com)
• Business Coach - Steven Parker, Director, Tampa Bay Innovation Center (http://www.tecgarage.org)
This is for entrepreneurs and startups to access the expertise of the Tampa Bay Innovation Center mentors and ask their questions for starting or launching their venture. All sales activities will be strongly discouraged. Please visit our website (http://www.tecgarage.org/) for more information.