Startup Agile Group is an open platform for sharing experiences with agile methods (Scrum, Lean Software Development, XP, Kanban, etc.) within a Startup environment.
A good avenue to share experiences, know-how and experiences from real life challenges. “Agile adoption in Startup has two challenges, the first one is choosing the right agile methodology that would suit the startup’s requirements and the next key challenge is implementing the agile methodology in right way and getting the expected results.
Startups are always constrained by budget limitations and cannot afford to engage agile coaches to adopt agile methodologies.” We aim to be inclusive and all agile enthusiasts are welcome, regardless of their experience levels, the size of their team or the business they are in.
Let’s join together and make Startups successful using Agile.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!
Meet and Team up for success with the people who are looking to build a Start-up team or who are keen to join one.
Great opportunity for connecting Start-ups with talents. Let's meet and team up for success!
Event Fee: Free
02:00 PM – 02:30 PM: Registration & Networking
02:30 PM – 03:00 PM: Startup Teaming: A B Reddy founder of Startup Agile
03.00 PM - 4.30 PM: Startup Team Pitch (5 minutes for each Startup/Idea)
04:30 PM Onwards: Networking & Team Formation with Soft Drinks
• If you have an idea for Startup
• If you want to join a Startup
• If you are looking for technical or business cofounder for your Startup
• Seed Funders, Angel Funders and Crowd Funders
• Job Seekers
• Technology specialists (architects, UX, DB, Developers, Analysts)
• Growth hackers
• University Fresh Graduates
Why should you attend?
• To team up for Startup success.
• To understand Startup insight
• To find right team members and build connections
• To network