Marketing is all about reaching and accomplish your goals.
It is true when we want to reach out for clients, and nevertheless when we wish to achieve the goals of raising investments.
In this lecturer, you will learn:
• The similarities and differences of marketing to customers and marketing to investors.
• The three stages that every startup needs to focus on, when marketing to both.
• Practical tools for marketing to customers VS investors.
• 18:30 - 19:00: Gathering and Networking.
• 19:00 - 19:45: Startup Marketing: From Investors to Clients – Marketing Your Startup – The Right Way.
• 19:45 - 20:15 The Do's and Dont's when trying to raise investments.
• 20:15 - 20:30: Q&As
The lecture will be in Hebrew
About the Lecturers:
Hayut Yogev, CEO, Gaia-VSM (http://www.gaia-vsm.com)
Hayut brings extensive experience and over 29 years of expertise in business management planning, marketing, trade working with many startups, leading international and local companies. Hayut specializes in new business development with international partners, offering superb marketing, commerce and communications skills.
Prior to Gaia, Hayut served as VP Marketing at Nokia Israel part of the International marketing group, General Manager of Bagir Israel, VP marketing and manager of leading global and local brands like Lipton, Energizer, Hain, Tami 4, Yad Mordechai and many more.
Hayut holds an MBA from Bar-Ilan University.
Tal Chen, Head of Corporate Finance Services, Deloitte (http://www2.deloitte.com/il/en.html)
• Mr. Chen is an Israeli Technology dots connector. Focusing on establish business relationships between Israeli tech companies, foreign investors, strategic partners and potential buyers.
Tal is specialized in:
*Cross boarder M&A processes
*Global strategic alliances
Tal is the leader of the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industry group of Deloitte Israel. He served for four years as the executive assistant for the TMT Global industry group at Deloitte.
Through his combined experiences, Tal has overseen Strategy, Taxation, Finance, Marketing, Accounting and Corporate Finance aspects.
Mr. Chen has accompanied and advised early stage companies as well as mature companies across broad spectrum of High-Tech industry.
Tal has experience serving both global and local companies in the High-Tech arena. He has experience helping MNC in technology scouting related to Israeli startups.
אפשרויות חניה למגיעים ברכב:
למגיעים בתחבורה ציבורית:
תחנת תל אופן אלנבי 90 פינת מזא"ה | קווי אוטובוס 4,25,15,18,24
יורדים בתחנת אלנבי/בלפור