Many entrepreneurs are not sure where their startup value truly exist? What is the need that the product solves? Startup value is based on the market potential for your idea, at any level. Without answering this question, we can find ourselves wasting time and energy on the wrong customers in the wrong market.
The talk will be in Hebrew
This meetup will divided to two parts:
1. The value of extensive market research, and how to implement your conclusions in the market.
2. Learn about how the Export institute can benefit your startup with marketing and sales.
This meetup will discuss:
Lecture #1: Hayut Yogev
• How to make sure that you are targeting the right costumer that will be the first to adapt and pay for your product or service?
• When bringing an innovative, unfamiliar product or service - How you will explain it to customers who does not know what the product is for, and sometimes are not aware of the need?
• After identifying your customer, what are the most effective (expenses and time wise) tools to reach him?
• How innovative online and social tools make a huge difference in startups ability to reach customers and monetize revenues.
Part #2 Ilan Rozenberg
Many startups do not even know about the Export institute. We will give a full description on the different parts and divisions of the institute. We will explore the funds, grants, and abroad conventions that the institute is taking part in.
17:30 – 18:00 Gathering and Networking
18:00 - 18:05 Zahi Fish, Opening notes.
18:05 - 18:45 Hayut Yogev, From research to strategic business plan and implementation activities.
18:45 - 19:15 Export institute
19:15 – 20:00 Q&A
Hayut Yogev, CEO, Gaia-VSM
Hayut brings extensive experience and over 28 years of expertise in business management planning, marketing, trade working with many startups, leading international and local companies. Heath specializes in new business development with international partners, offering superb marketing, commerce and communication skills.
Prior to Gaia, Hayut served as VP Marketing at Nokia Israel part of the International marketing group, General Manager of Bagir Israel, VP marketing and manager of leading global and local brands like Lipton, Energizer, 3M, Hain, Tami 4, and many more.
Hayut holds an MBA from Bar-Ilan University.
Ilan Rozenberg, Manager of the Mobile sector at the IEI (Israeli Export Institute)
As the manager of the Mobile sector, Ilan works mainly with the Telecom companies as well as the new evolving IoT industry. Ilan's role is to understand the needs of the Israeli companies and help them find relevant business opportunities overseas while at the same time, seeking new collaborations and partnerships with foreign companies.
As part of his job, Ilan frequently meets with key regulators and C-level management of multi-national conglomerates around the world to best understand their needs and facilitate the international expansion of the Israeli companies. These efforts have been for the most part fruitful and the IEI's relationships and efforts have opened many doors for growing Israeli entrepreneurs.