Learn how to use SR&ED tax credits to fund your high growth company!
(This is a paid event $15 in advance / $20 at the door)
Did you know that:
• The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program is a federal tax incentive program designed to encourage Canadian businesses of all sizes and in all sectors to conduct research and development (R&D) in Canada.
• The program offers over $3.5 billion in tax incentives yearly to Canadian businesses that advance technology
• This tax incentive lets you claim eligible R&D expenditures and receive a cash refund of up to 68% of those expenses, even if your company does not have any income.
Can your business benefit?
Don't miss out!
Come learn from SR&ED tax experts:
• if you qualify for this program,
• which of your expenditures can be refunded in full or in part,
• types of supporting documentation you will need,
• best practices for documentation throughout project stages,
• how you can calculate your SR&ED expenditures and investment tax credit,
• how and when you should file your claim,
• how your claim is processed,
• And much more!