“Many entrepreneurs who build great products simply don’t have a good distribution strategy.” ― Marc Andreessen, Andreessen Horowitz
Traction is one of the main reasons why startups fail. Startup Traction is a community driven grassroots movement to teach startups distribution strategies and tactics to get, keep and grow customers and users at scale. We will be hosting meetups, workshops, as well as conferences in different cities featuring founders and growth experts from some of the fastest growing companies. Stay tuned! If you'd like to help run this meetup please send us a note to email@example.com . We'd love to have your support!
**TICKETED EVENT WITH LIMITED SEATS, REGISTER AT LINK BELOW***
We are so excited to announce our 6th annual #TractionConf on Aug 7 & 8, 2019 at the beautiful JW Marriott Parq Hotel & Casino in downtown Vancouver.
While most successful companies seem to be overnight successes and quickly become household names across the world, the truth is that there’s a lot of blood, sweat, and tears behind the scenes before they get there. Traction is the perfect chance to meet and learn from the fastest growing companies, who will share their secrets to scaling from 0 to $100M+ in revenue, acquisition, and IPO.
Some of our 2019 speakers will include:
- Amy Pressman, Co-founder, Medallia
- Kathryn Petralia, CEO, Kabbage
- Karen Peacock, COO, Intercom
- Leela Srinivasan, CMO, SurveyMonkey
- Mada Seghete, Co-founder, Branch
- Mark Mader, CEO, Smartsheet
- Bipul Sinha, CEO, Rubrik
- Jason Cohen, Co-founder & CTO, WP Engine
- Nick Mehta, CEO, Gainsight
- Henrique Dubugras, CEO, Brex
- Sid Sijbrandij, CEO, GitLab
- Wade Foster, CEO, Zapier
- Pratima Arora, Head of Product - Confluence, Atlassian
- Jon Herstein, Chief Customer Officer, Box
- David Grow, President & COO, Lucidchart
- Oji Udezue, VP Product & Design, Calendly
- Laura Nestler, Global Head of Community, Duolingo
- John Francis, Head of Design, Affirm
- John Foreman, SVP of Product, Mailchimp
- Sarah Guo, Partner, Greylock Partners
- Alda Leu Dennis, Managing Partner, Initialized Capital
We'll be announcing more speakers in the coming weeks.
Limited early bird tickets are already on sale for just $449.
Register now and save $350: http://tractionconf.io/register