● Are you a founder who wants to raise capital to grow your company?
● Do you want to enter negotiations with greater authority and confidence, like the boss you are?
● Do you want to feel empowered to raise capital your way, partnering with investors whose portfolio and practices align with your mission and values?
If that sounds like you, you’re going to love this highly tactical workshop, TheGame-Changing Guide to Fundraising For Your Startup.
A Contribution to our CoWorking Community
90-Minute Free Workshop For Fundraising Founders
Learn how to fundraise for your company with our powerful,
easy-to-follow, and proven method that demystifies the process, reduces stress, and improves your results.
In this workshop, we cover:
● Assumptions, attributions and the foundation of a fundraising mentality
● Schedule, structure and the powerful role of process and timelines
● Kicking off the process and building an investor cohort
● Materials preparation and building a comprehensive investor package
● Contingencies - Your minimum viable raise
● Communications and engagement for a capital network around your business
● Navigating due diligence and investor questions - turning around unconscious bias
● Commitments, and close.
This unique workshop is an invaluable resource for founders, especially those who have not traditionally had access to capital. You’ll learn how to conduct an efficient and effective early-stage capital raise, and gather powerful insights and strategies that address some of the less talked about obstacles associated with a raise process.
These include power dynamics, unconscious bias and founders experience of intimidation and apprehension approaching what often feels like a black box of a task.
Attendees gain confidence, competence, and capability in leading their raise and tapping into critical networks around their business.
About The Speaker
Sara Batterby is the CEO and Founder of the Equity Capital CollectiveTM (EqCo), which offers insight and education to early and growth-stage startups with an emphasis on founders who have not traditionally had
access to capital.
EqCo is the culmination of years supporting founders in standing in their power and accessing the opportunities they deserve. Sara spent 20+
years founding and funding startups and, later as a VC in Silicon Valley, designed the first truly data driven portfolio strategy for investing in female founders. Her unique
The Equity Capital CollectiveTM offers insight and education for early and
growth-stage startup founders. Our mission is to enable and empower entrepreneurs who have been excluded from access to capital, networks, and resources, such as women, people of color, and LGBTQIA communities.