What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
* TO ATTEND PLEASE REGISTER VIA EVENTBRITE: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/startup-success-series-brand-101-tickets-149896168475 *
A brand is more than a memorable logo and an interesting colour palette. A strong brand can convey your values, story and service to both current and potential customers.
But where do you start when building a brand from scratch? Does it have to take hours (and lots of $) to get it right?
This week we're speaking with Shane Duggan, Partner at Ne-Lo, to give you tips, tricks and advice on building and developing your brand. We'll cover:
- What do we mean by brand?
- How do you create one- where should you start?
- How does it relate to things like your company values and purpose?
- What's the difference between internal and external brand?
- What are the practical tips to make a brand live?
- Should you iterate brand and if so, how often?
* TO REGISTER PLEASE PURCHASE A TICKET VIA EVENTBRITE HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/founder-connect-tickets-149891408237 *
Startup Victoria's Founder Connect program is a series of bi-weekly networking sessions designed to maximise your minutes by helping you forge valuable connections with your peers from the startup community - all over a lunch hour!
This edition of Founder Connect will be taking place online.
We've designed Founder Connect to allow you to make meaningful connections with others from the Startup Victoria community. Our structured sessions allow you to create more connections, which means an increased likelihood of finding those all-important meaningful connections. Whether you're an angel investor, an experienced entrepreneur or are at the beginning of your founder journey, this event will position you best to build your network, one breakfast at a time.
* TO ATTEND YOU MUST REGISTER VIA EVENTBRITE FOR EITHER TICKET TYPE HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/pitch-night-direct-to-consumer-tickets-146593510135 *
Calling all D2C founders!
This April, Startup Victoria are shining the spotlight on startups and founders creating and selling products direct to consumer!
We're looking for founders to pitch on the night who have new, innovative and exciting products they are selling direct-to-consumer. Any industry is welcome - whether you're selling consumables, new tech, wearables or something new we haven't seen before, we want to hear from you!
4 finalists will be selected from the pool of applicants to pitch on the night to a room of industry professionals, fellow founders and an expert panel of judges. The winner will be the proud recipient of The Startup Vic Prize Package, full of business goodies for you and your startup!
To apply fill in this form by COB 18 April: https://startup-victoria.typeform.com/to/vhhY17Xa
1. IN PERSON - register for an in-person ticket & you'll be able to participate in the Pitch Night networking drinks, check out the startup showcase and grab a bite to eat. You'll then have the chance to take a seat in the live audience & watch all the pitch stage action up close!
2. LIVE-STREAM - prefer to watch all the main stage action from home? Register for a free live-stream ticket and you'll be able to watch all the pitches & vote for the People's Choice winner in your PJs!
Startup Vic members get free tickets to Pitch Night! Did you know you can come along to our Pitch Nights (as well as Founder Connect and other ticketed events) for FREE if you're a Startup Vic member? Learn more about membership options and sign up here: https://startupvictoria.com.au/memberships/