This time we're going to try something new. Instead of a single speaker we'll have an evening of lightning talks. For those who don't know, a lightning talk is a short talk - generally 5 to 10 minutes - on a very focused topic. The topics of the evening will be all over the map, with the only requirement that they have something to do with software.
We've got a great line-up of speakers with some really interesting topics, so it should be an information evening for everyone. And we've still got space for a few speakers, so if you'd like to give a lightning talk, just let me know!
• Finn Espen Gundersen - TBD
• Fredrik Sudmann - Spritz (spritzinc.com)
• Cato Auestad - The Nimrod programming language
• Glenn Henriksen - "So you wanna do agile? Here's what you have to do in your code first"
• Austin Bingham - The joy of making tools
Here's a link to flyer (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1msuWSR551Z6Wva8uHB5TAIq0yxSBhR7OU7WS3tCRLJc/edit?usp=sharing).