This is a group to get together and share ideas on chaos engineering and reliability and resilience engineering. If you're passionate about building a more resilient system so you can sleep at night, come break stuff on purpose with us!
- It's community-run, don't hesitate to propose a talk or to host the meetup
- It's friendly: we have a round of presentation at the beginning of the meetup. We applause the speaker both at the beginning and at the end
- It's the best Chaos Engineering Meetup in Europe
- We also have the discussion forum to discuss
- Save the date: 2nd European Chaos Engineering Day, Stockholm, Dec 5th 2018