- Elis Hirwing - Introduction and EXWM
- Sebastian Walinder - Ideal text editor and how to get close to it in emacs
- Joakim Hårsman - Emacs startup performance
- Kim Lindberger - cquery
- Empty slot
- Lightning talks where you can show highlights from your Emacs config
We'll aim for 20-30 minute slots to not take too much time per person. This format is a bit more compact than last time, but still leaves room for questions.
- A beamer with HDMI, USB-C, MiniDP maybe DisplayPort and maybe VGA
Food and drinks:
We won't have food and drinks during the event, but when we're done with the lightning talks we'll go to some nearby place to have snacks and drinks there.
If you need to eat before we start the event, some of us will visit Vapiano just around the corner on Kungsbron.