This is a group of like-minded individuals to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around eating a Low Carb High Fat / Ketogenic diet.
Whether you are a healthcare professional seeking the best care for your patients or an inquisitive health-minded person, the research about the benefits of a low carb lifestyle will forever change your views about healthy food and dieting.
Learn Why: - Carbohydrate restriction is the proverbial ‘silver bullet’ for managing insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, and type-2 diabetes. - A well-formulated low carbohydrate diet improves blood glucose and lipids while reducing inflammation, all without drugs.
- Carbohydrate restriction induces the process of keto-adaptation, refining the body’s metabolism to allow the mobilization and clearance of excess body fat.
- Dietary saturated fat is not a demon when you are keto-adapted.
- Dietary sugars and starches are not necessary to feed your brain or fuel exercise.
- Long-term success involves much more than simply cutting out dietary carbs.There is an ‘art’ to electrolyte and mineral management that is key to avoiding side effects and ensuring success.
- Trading up from sugars and starches to a cornucopia of nutrient-rich, satisfying, and healthy natural foods is empowering.