Welcome to Sveriges Television and the November ReactJS-meetup!
For this event we are borrowing a studio from Sveriges Radio, we'll greet you at the main entrance of Radiohuset.
17.15 Doors open and food
We'll serve vegetarian food and kickass non-alcoholic beverages.
18.15 Writing noscript-websites with React, Fredrik Höglund @SVT
~19.00 Mingle and "fika"
~19.30 A different kind of library, Oussama Zaki @Klarna
What if the React library could shrink into a 3KB library instead? It already happened and it's called Preact! This talk is split into 3 parts:
1. We will explore the factors that make Preact awesome compared to React, and also the tradeoffs you have to make by not using full React.
2. Preact-CLI and how to kick off your app.
3. Bonus for the curious, we will also dive deep into how the Virtual DOM and Component Model are implemented in Preact.
~20.30 Lightning talks
* 3 ways to make your app more accessible, Lisa Sterner @Netlight/SVT
* Semantic Release Awesomeness, Vladimir Starkov @Nordnet Bank
* (Slowly) adopting React Router, Fredrik Lindner @Epidemic Sound
We will open the RSVP list a week and a half before the event (Friday 27th of October, at 12 pm). Mark it down in your calendar so you won't miss it! Last day for signups is the 3rd of November before 12pm.