- You have creative ideas all the time, whether it’s for a book, a TV show, an art project, a website, a business, starting a movement, creating a brand, or a renovation project
- You love to learn about new subjects and ideas but then quickly move on to something else
- You have lots of seemingly unrelated interests
- Trying to choose between all your ideas, interests and projects seems impossible and stresses you out
- The thought of concentrating on one job or business for the rest of your life fills you with dread
- You start lots of projects but don’t always finish them
If you are like this, you may be a "scanner" (a term coined by US author Barbara Sher). I am definitely a scanner too. Scanners have a reluctance to commit to just one thing ("what if I pick the wrong option?") and a tendency to abandon projects before completion ("look, something more interesting, let's do that!").
This doesn’t have to be a problem, but today's society doesn't exactly promote our way of being. Let's support each other and stimulate our creativity! We meet once a month in central Stockholm, usually a bar or a coffee place. Nothing fancy. We exchange ideas. Both to get creative feedback and to feel supported in the everyday life of a scanner!