The aim here is just to have fun, and break a bit of a sweat. It doesn't matter if you trip over yourself while trying to kick the ball, or if you couldn't hit the side of a barn door! This game is for you if:
• You've played football before but are really rusty and/or out of shape.
• You haven't played before, but are curious about trying it out in a completely forgiving environment.
• You like the idea of getting good exercise without knowing you're doing it!
I will organise everything, including the pitch rental, setting up the game, communication, etc. All you have to do is commit to having some fun and show up!
Here are some basic rules for our games:
• Cost is £4.25pp for a solid hour of football (include a half time break of course!). You must RSVP here to secure your spot and pay online. Just follow the prompts - you can pay via paypal or just use your debit/credit card as normal. This is in avoid any issues of no shows, etc. We will not collect any cash on the night.
• You can RSVP for anyone you'd like to bring.
• Please - only adults 21 years or over
• No slide tackling (obviously!) or "coaching" other players.
• The game is on a multipurpose surface, so trainers or indoor football shoes are best. We'd encourage shin guards but don't worry about buying them if you don't already have them. All you need to play is yourself (and maybe shorts/t-shirt!)