addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

StoryForward Los Angeles Message Board › Short Film Project Proposal & Hello

Short Film Project Proposal & Hello

Toni S.
ToniSandoval
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

My name is Toni Sandoval and I wanted to briefly introduce myself along with a proposition for a short film project that I would like to develop.

I was referred to Transmedia LA by a friend who insisted I join Meet-Up in order to meet other film artists and producers who are interested in getting together and helping each other create, whether it is film or other mediums. And I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to post this.

I have this interesting script for a short film, “Painful Like” (6-9 min), that I wrote and would like to pursue in production. It’s a small project that encompasses film, fashion, music, and a powerful message regarding gay related issues that I don’t believe get much attention, if any. The creative direction is pretty set in stone and I’m in the process of acquiring musical rights for it, but I would also like to get a production team together. I have access to all aspects of design but unfortunately have no connections when it comes to equipment- i.e. camera, lights, editing. Which is kind of important when creating film.

If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone who can possibly contribute, I’d really appreciate it if you’d reach out. If you’d like to know more about the project, please contact me directly.

Thanks!