What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
- Dates: October 7 - 19, 2021 (13 days)
- Cost: $3900 (per person, excluding flights)
- Single supplement: $675
- Details: https://globe-drifters.com/trip/portugal-trip-13-days/
*1 solo female looking for a female roommate!
See below for more information. If you have questions, please email [masked].
Ready to get out and have an adventure? Tired of waiting for friends and family to say yes to travel? Join us in Portugal on a small group trip full of free-spirited, adventurous travelers just like you and make some new friends or even some new travel buddies along the way!
Travel to Portugal and discover old-world Europe… Traverse all of Portugal on this 13-day trip with ample free time, short 2-hour transfers to each new destination, and best of all, no rushing around as we explore all the highlights and much more.
- Mysticism and symbolism: Hunt for references to the Knights Templar, Masons, and dark alchemy in Quinta da Regaleira’s massive well along with its hidden passageways.
- Enchanted vineyards: Take in the breathtaking views and wines of Douro Valley and stay in a charming B&B overlooking the vineyards, river, and valleys.
- Discover the dark side: Dare to enter Evora’s Chapel of Bones where you will find the bones and skulls of 5,000 people decorating the church.
- Foodie’s paradise: Feast on a sumptuous food tour in Porto during which you’ll discover the most unique and larger-than-life tapas selections.
COVID UPDATE: If your trip is canceled prior to departure due to COVID-19, you will receive a full refund!
Please email [masked] if you have questions! Also, keep up-to-date on upcoming trip by joining the Facebook travel group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/613025845523107