Call/WhatsApp Muddie Trails on[masked],[masked] to book your slot for an offbeat and fantastic weekend.
Before reading anything further, watch this video of Muddie Trails to have a sneak peek of the Magical world of Agumbe:
Muddie Trails heartfully brings you the unique and amazing
- Misty valleys,
- Mystic Fort,
- Ancient Temple,
- Forest Village Homestay,
- Delicious Malnad style food!
Read about awesome Agumbe which has very rich biodiversity and the land of The King Cobra:
Group size: 12+
Accommodation: At our beautiful village home stay in the heart of Western Ghats (on sharing basis)
Travel: A mini-bus or tempo traveler depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
Starting time: Friday 9 PM
Ending time: Monday 5 AM
Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included - all veg
Hikes difficulty: Easy to moderate
Pickup/drop locations: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Rd, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station
Things to carry: Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks
Day 0 (Fri night):
- Start from Bangalore, an overnight journey to Agumbe
Day 1 (Sat):
- Reach homestay close to the forest, freshen up
- Fuel up with nice breakfast, grab packed Lunch from Homestay
- Drive to the base of ancient Kavaledurga Fort & hike up to enjoy the amazing views of the rain forest. This is a 2.5 km easy hike (one way) with stunning views from the top. There is an ancient temple in the middle and many ponds that served as water stores at that time.
- Head back to the vehicle, jungle walk of 1 km to take a dip under the pristine waterfalls of western ghats that is Agumbe special, have lunch overlooking the falls,
- Head back to the homestay
- Bonfire at night with long conversations in the dark,
- Well deserved hot & delicious vegetarian dinner
- Rest in the tents.
Day 2 (Sun):
- Freshen up and Breakfast, pack your bags, leave Homestay
- Hike up the Kundadri hills - The highest point in Agumbe mountain range (2.5 km easy hike one way)& have a sneak peek of extremely beautiful & dense Agumbe Rain-Forest filled with thick green forest, pristine rivers & gigantic lakes!
- Break for Lunch at a local restaurant
- Head to temple town of Sringeri and visit an ancient temple built in the 8th century in the banks of Tunga river, get charmed by the architecture at this wonderful place in the heart of Western Ghats.
- Visit close by Waterfalls, take another dip if you wish to!
- Get back to the vehicle and start the journey back towards Bangalore
- Dinner on the way close to Chikmagalur town
- Reach home early Monday morning
Cost: Per person: 4150/-
- Experience all places mentioned in the schedule,
- Shared stay at our beautiful village homestay close to the thick rain forest,
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All pure veg),
- Campfire (if it doesn't rain at the time),
- Forest Dept permissions for specific hikes & waterfalls
- A Local Guide,
- Organizer from MT to look after all activities & entertainment!
- Sunday Lunch, Dinner and any miscellaneous expense not mentioned above
✔ You are going to travel with a group. It's very important to read and understand our terms & conditions here: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
✔ Link to register: http://go.eventshigh.com/wpen
✔ A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
✔ Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group
✔ Our facilities in Agumbe are very basic without any luxury
✔ We have 2 rooms for men and 2 rooms for women at our homestay. No private rooms will be given.
✔ Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering
Get Muddie in Travel..