addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast iOS Message Board › Apple Approved Gems Carat

Apple Approved Gems Carat

Marc B.
marcB.tvm
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
Submitted binary on the 10th. Went "In Review" on the 15th. "Processing for the App Store" that night 15th and "Ready For Sale" by the end of the day. My Release Date is the 20th. WOW! Five (5) cross you finger days. Can't be any happier! Just wanted to share to fellow developers about to submit their app.
Victor
candidlyvic
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Hey Marc,

That's really cool. Congrats. Mine (QuickFire for Basecamp, quickfireapp.com) went up for sale on the 16th. The interesting thing about it is, I submitted my binary on the 6th. It didn't get out of Waiting for Review until the 14th. Since QuickFire interacts with Basecamp, I was able to see that they didn't test it until the 16th. It was then Processing for the App Store all morning, then Ready for Sale by around 3:30. Seems like yours went in later, but came out sooner. I wonder if it has to do with the category of app. Is this your first app or do you have others? QuickFire is my first.

In any event I know how exciting it is. Congrats again! Let us know how it goes.
Barry E.
user 3402321
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 21
Congrats to both of you! One thing you'll find is review times are all over the board and the time before and after "in review" can vary a lot. There's definitely correlation between the category and overall time in review. Games seem to be slower and I find Books are about middle of the road, whatever the average happens to be at the time.
Marc B.
marcB.tvm
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
I just can't express my appreciation enough for having found this group. Kudos to the spear-header, Barry, Jason and to all the brilliant members of this meet-up group. And of course special mention to "Meetup" and its sponsors. "May all thee sponsors be blessed so we shall see more support for "Suncoast iPhone App Developers". Everybody enjoy their Holidays!