The Sunday Assembly is a secular congregation that celebrates life. Our motto: live better, help often, wonder more. Our mission: a Sunday Assembly in every town, city and village that want one. Our vision: to live life as fully as possible.
We’re not here to tell you how to live your life—we’re here to help you be the best version of you you can be.
The Sunday Assembly:
• Is 100% celebration of life. We are born from nothing and go to nothing. Let’s enjoy it together.
• Has no doctrine. We have no set texts so we can make use of wisdom from all sources.
• Has no deity. We don’t do supernatural but we also won’t tell you you’re wrong if you do.
• Is radically inclusive. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their beliefs—this is a place of love that is open and accepting.
• Is free to attend, not-for-profit and volunteer run. We ask for donations to cover our costs and support our community work.
• Has a community mission. Through our Action Heroes (you!), we will be a force for good.
• Is independent. We do not accept sponsorship or promote outside businesses, organisations, or services.
• Is here to stay. With your involvement, The Sunday Assembly will make the world a better place.
• We won’t tell you how to live, but will try to help you do it as well as you can.
And remember point 1… The Sunday Assembly is a celebration of the one life we know we have.