What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It is so natural and if you like adventure, it's the place to be. This will be our 4th trip and I can say with confidence that you will love this complete itinerary, taking in both the North and South Island! We’ll fly out of LAX on the 20th, and after crossing the international time zone we’ll land in Auckland on North Island on Thursday for 10 full days and nights in New Zealand.
We’ll start off with 2-days and nights in Auckland. This marvelous city, known as the “City of Sails”, is nestled between two harbors and a gulf full of islands. Auckland is as much about the sea as it is about the land. We’ll get to know the very friendly people and enjoy the sites. On our last trip we chartered a high performance sailboat and went out on a wonderful sail. Auckland is the home of the America's Cup and they take their sailing seriously. Our hotel is in prime position and walking distance to the harbor.
From there, we’ll head to Rotorua, the heartland of New Zealand’s Maori culture and also 11 major lakes. We'll have 3 nights here to enjoy all the sights and adventures of this amazing town. This is an extremely thermal area. You'll see geysers of hissing, steaming, scalding water roar from deep within the earth’s crust and hurl spray 100 ft into the air. While there we’ll set up tours to jet boat down the Waikato River, you can try the Zorb (rolling downhill in a ball like a hamster), try the skydiving simulator (you will experience weightlessness with this jet engine pushing the air up) and have fun with the luge track (a total blast) and many other fun adventures. We’ll also visit the famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves with it’s magical light display and amazing underground scenery commencing with the impressive Cathedral. We even discovered a new tour on our last trip called The Squeeze where a jetboat takes us down river into this cove where we wade into a tight canyon and into thermal water to a thermal waterfall!
Then, we’ll fly on to adventureland – Queenstown, birthplace of the bungee jump and the famous Shotover River Jet Boats. Talk about fun! We will set up a bunch of optional tours that will have us doing more river rafting, taking the famous Shotover Jet Boat tour and enjoying a day tour of the majestic Milford Sound. There is so much to do here including sky diving, paragliding another luge, hiking and fun nightlife. We’ll have 4-nights to enjoy this awesome town. Maybe you’ll even bungee jump! It’s going to be a wonderful active vacation full of incredible scenery and sites.
Cost, for this amazing singles vacation, including the 10-nights in 4-1/2 and 5--star hotels, domestic air, daily breakfast and ground transfers is just $2,550 That’s a great price! Plus, our dollar is now going much further than it did on our last trip here. Let’s get all our fun, adventurous people together for this one! $200 deposit to get signed up.
This trip is being run by Singles in Paradise
• 10-nights accommodations (double occ.)
• Domestic air
• All ground transportation
• Daily Breakfast
• One dinner in Rotorua
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• International air
• Optional tours
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
GO HERE to Sign Up: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/croatia-small-group-tours/
October 11th - October 20th, 2022
From Zagreb to Dubrovnik, we’ll explore the best of the best when it comes to this Eastern European gem. And since this gorgeous country is surrounded by gorgeous neighbors, we’ll explore a few of them too: Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro!
9 N/10 D throughout the best of Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina & Montenegro
Boutique style hotels
Welcome/Farewell Dinners, 1 lunch included
Privately guided tours throughout
Zagreb: We’ll explore the capital of Croatia via a panoramic bus and walking tour of the historical and photogenic highlights
Plitvice Lakes National Park: Oldest park in Southeast Europe & an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Witness more than 16 lakes lined up and separated by natural limestone barriers.
Trogir: Explore the picturesque city known as “The Stone Beauty”, a charming stone town under the protection of UNESCO which takes. Trogir is proud of their fascinating Romanesque cathedral, churches, towers and beautiful palaces.
Split: The second largest city in Croatia and “the capital of Dalmatia” has gradually developed around the palace of the Roman emperor Diocletian built more than 1700 years ago. The entire old city of Split has been built within the walls of the UNESCO world heritage site, Diocletian Palace, making this historical center very unique.
Bosnia & Herzegovina:
*Mostar: As we continue south we’ll take a slight detour across the border to Bosnia & Herzegovina’s wonderland town of Mostar. Along the way awaits another mystical waterfall, not only superb for photos but swimming too! A short walk down a windy road & staircase takes us to Kravice Falls. 80 ft high and 390 ft long!
All cooled off, we’ll finally arrive in Mostar, most famous for a beautiful Ottoman-style bridge which spans the Neretva river in the historic center of the city. “Stari Most” frames the colorful buildings and mosques that tumble down the cliffs of Old Town as the river rushes underneath it. It is obvious that Mostar is arguably this country’s most beautiful “city”.
Often called “The Pearl of the Mediterranean”, Montenegro might be the only place in the world where you can find so much natural wealth & beauty in such a compact area, including pretty beaches, blue lakes, rushing rivers, and gorgeous mountains.
Kotor: This medieval walled town on the coast is situated in the Bay of Kotor. It’s world-famous for the maze of streets, unique history, & dramatic defense walls encircling the town as it winds up and around the massive mountain overlooking the city. A privately guided walking tour will take us throughout the best parts of Kotor for a day filled with awesome pictures, culture, and history.
Dubrovnik City Tour: Reclaimed, not just as a Croatian treasure but also as one of the world’s treasures; a fact that was officially recognized when the United Nations declared this medieval town as a World Cultural Heritage site. Its fortresses, imposing walls surrounding the city, palaces, churches, and small streets form a perfect harmony with the natural surroundings
Plenty of free time throughout to explore on our own
A range of optional excursions excellent for photography
Optional extra night Dubrovnik: Wind down, relax, swim, or explore more of the Dubrovnik area by staying an extra night at our resort on the coast. A roundtrip boat ride to Lokrum Island with great nature trails, swimming, & the “Game of Thrones” museum is included. Price/details in daily itinerary-E-mail to request!
All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight! (Home Airport → Zagreb International Airport (ZAG) & Dubrovnik International Airport (DBV) → Home Airport)
Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers, we will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $950.00
Go here to sign up: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/croatia-small-group-tours/
November 15 - November 27, 2022
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club (http://www.photoflytravel.com/) have invited us to a one of a kind adventure throughout Morocco!
E-mail [masked] for the DAILY ITINERARY!
Sign up at: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/morocco-group-tours/
- 12 nights/13 days throughout Marvelous Morocco
- Private local English speaking guides throughout
- Breakfast Daily
- 4 Lunches, 8 Dinners
Tangier (2 Nights)
There is still an air of mystery about the city, going back over 2,000 years to the time of the Phoenicians, and after WWII when it was made into an international zone attracting eccentric expats, colorful artists & hippies, and even spies!
– Mountain Road Trip: Pass splendid villas & gardens en route to Cape Spartel and it’s striking lighthouse.
– Hercules Cave: Continually inhabited since the Neolithic period
– The Medina (Old Walled City): Privately guided tour through the labyrinth of paths
Chefchaouen (1 Night)
Chefchaouen is an otherworldly escape nestled in Morocco’s Rif Mountains and founded in 1471 by Moorish exiles from southern Spain. Known as the “blue” city due to its picturesque blue-glazed houses & buildings, they are a tradition that comes from the town’s former Jewish population.
Leaving Chefchaouen en route to Fes, we’ll spend the morning exploring the UNESCO World Heritage site, 2000-year-old Roman ruins of Volubilis and get a picture of life during the Roman Empire.
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites for the price of one: Bab el Mansour, the grandest of all imperial Moroccan gateways and Moulay Ismail’s massive Heri es Souani, his personal stable & granary for his 12,000 horses.
Fes (2 Nights)
One of the largest medieval cities in the world and an UNESCO World Heritage site, Fes is Morocco’s oldest imperial city and the religious, spiritual, intellectual, and cultural center of the country.
– Guided City Walk with stops at the various craftsmen quarters
– Unique Family Dinner in Traditional Home: dining at a traditional house with a host family
Erfoud & the Sahara Desert (2 Nights)
Erfoud is perched on the edge of the Erg Chebbi – a 30 mile long and 3 mile wide set of sand dunes that reach up to 170 ft high.
– Ifrane, the Swiss Alps of Morocco: This small mountain town located at an altitude of 6,000 ft above sea level is unlike any other city in Morocco with heavy European influence.
– Scenic Cedar Forest & Barbery apes: We’ll drive through and stop to photograph a beautiful cedar forest and encounter a tribe of “apes”.
Erg Chebbi Desert Camp
All luxury tents at the camp have air conditioning, en suite bathrooms w/ showers, and are beautifully decorated in the local Berber style.
– Camel ride into the desert
Boumalne Dades: Land of Valleys & Gorges (2 Nights)
This remote town is sought after for it’s proximity to the stunning Dades Gorges & Valleys.
– The Route of 1000 Kasbahs: En route to Boumalne Dades we’ll have en epic road trip along one of the most beautiful drives in the entire country.
– Todra Gorge: Lush palm trees cover 30 miles of wide tracts along this giant natural creation.
– Ait Ben Haddou: On our way to Marrakesh we’ll visit this world famous Ksar (fortified village), now an UNESCO World Heritage site.
Marrakesh (3 nights)
Referred to as “The Jewel of the South”, the city reached its prominence when it became the epicenter of trade for slaves, gold, ivory, and leather along the ancient caravan routes.
–Bahia Palace: With its lush, Moorish style gardens, the structure was erected by the countries top artisans in the 19th century to be the greatest palace of its time.
– Koutoubia Minaret and gardens: With perhaps the most stunning minaret in the country, this mosque is the largest in Marrakesh and a great site to photograph.
– Majorelle Botanical Gardens: A truly enchanting place, the gardens were designed by French painter Jacques Majorelle over the course of 40 years and are reminiscent of the famous Generalife gardens
– Jemaa el Fna Square: Wander around and photograph this UNESCO site and the heart of Marrakech.
Lots of free time to explore the city on your own or sign up for a number of different optional tours:
– Hot Air Balloon Ride:
– Quad Biking in the Desert
– Full Day Trip to Essaouira
– Cooking classes, hammam (Spa), horse cart rides, and others available
- Tour Leader and photographer to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures
- International Airfare is not included - Flying into Tangier (TNG) & flying out of Marrakesh (RAK)
- All Taxes, Fees, & Transfers Included
E-mail us at [masked] for daily itinerary!
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $650.00
Go Here to Sign Up: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/morocco-group-tours/
January 16th - January 24th, 2023
Join Here: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/cuba-small-group-tours/
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club are relaunching their Colorful Cuba tour. It is an excellent program full of surprises, fun, and off the beaten path sights - and it is 100% legal! Take this once in a lifetime trip to this undisturbed Caribbean gem!
* 8N/9D throughout the best of Cuba with amazing off the path experiences!
* One-of-a-kind "casa particulares" (small converted homes & guesthouses!)
* Privately guided adventures and local experts throughout
* Breakfast every day
* 3 Dinners, 5 Lunches INCLUDED
* Legal, licensed & permitted program with all USA compliance requirements met under the SCP Program
Email us directly at [masked] to receive a detailed daily itinerary!
* Old Havana: Privately guided walking tour including many of the historical sites
* Fusterlandia & Jaimanitas Fishing Village: Colorful fishing village made famous by local artist, Jose Fuster, outside Havana
* Unesco Biosphere Reserve
* Callejon de Hamel: Street art project where resident Salvador Gonzáles Escalona has decorated and painted in vibrant colors a pedestrian alleyway with scrap objects
* Las Terrazas: Mountain community was built as a reforestation project in the 1960s and is now part of the same UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
* Orchid Garden: Specialized botanical garden, with a collection of 20,000 specimens and more than 350 species of orchids
* Sustainable Farm Discovery: Cuban farmer and his family who'll show us around their organic farm and explain the methods they use to grow their produce without pesticides or artificial fertilizers
* Valley Walking Tour & Tobacco Plantation: A beautiful walk through the valley to a local tobacco farm to learn about the making of Cuba’s famous cigars
* Cuban Cooking Class: Learn to cook Cuban-style with a cooking demonstration of 'platos tipicos'.
* Bay of Pigs: Scenic drive along the site where the Bay of Pigs occurred in 1961.
* Sinkhole or Ocean Snorkel: Stop for a swim and snorkel in the ocean or by a sinkhole which resembles a huge natural tropical fish tank.
* Guided Orientation Walk & Palacio de Valle : A short walk to see and learn the local landmarks followed by a visit to the Palacio de Valle, an "Arabian Nights" like aspiring restaurant with a fantastic terrace bar.
* Guided Trinidad Walk: Cultural tour of numerous churches, museums, and many colonial buildings
* Learn to Bartend: Bartending demonstration and discussion of the history behind Cuba’s most popular cocktails.
* Salsa Lesson: Visit a local dance school for a demonstration and lesson in the dances of Cuba
* Salto de Javira Waterfall: An easy hike to this beautiful waterfall, perfect for photos and a dip to cool off.
* Dinner on the Beach: Weather permitting, we'll celebrate this amazing journey together with a feast on the beach!
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
Single Supplement: $695.00
Check out our club's official trip page: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/cuba-small-group-tours/