** COVID-19 UPDATE - 12/03/2020 - WE WILL BE MOVING THIS EVENT TO A TEAMS LIVE EVENT (WEBINAR), INSTEAD OF IN-PERSON - DETAILS BELOW **
We aim for our meet ups to be casual, social and a great way to meet like minded individuals with a either a professional or general interest in Microsoft Azure.
This month we are excited to announce that we have David Murphy from Acora joining us to host a webinar around Identity in Azure.
David is an Enterprise Architect at Acora. David has a long histroy in identity both on-premise and within the cloud.
David's webinar will focus on the following topic areas around identity:
- Azure AD Sync with On-Premise AD
- Passwordless Authentication
- Azure AD B2B & B2C
- Azure AD Single Sign-On Options
- Using Azure AD To Secure Your Identities Further (MFA, Identity Protection, Conditional Access)
- Azure AD Competitors Comparison
Timings for the Webinar are as follows:
20:00 - 21:00 - Identity in Azure - David Murphy from Acora
TEAMS LIVE EVENT/WEBINAR DETAILS:
- Please join https://sussexazure.uk/live just before 20:00 (UK Time) on Wednesday 25th March 2020
Further details about our user group can be found at: https://sussexazure.uk
Or over on Twitter @SussexAzure
See you via Teams!
Jack & Ryan