We aim for our meet ups to be casual, social and a great way to meet like minded individuals with a either a professional or general interest in Microsoft Azure.
This month we are excited to announce that we have David Murphy from Acora joining us to host a talk around Identity in Azure.
David is an Enterprise Architect at Acora. David has a long histroy in identity both on-premise and within the cloud.
David's talk will focus on the following topic areas around identity:
- Azure AD Sync with On-Premise AD
- Passwordless Authentication
- Azure AD B2B & B2C
- Azure AD Single Sign-On Options
- Using Azure AD To Secure Your Identities Further (MFA, Identity Protection, Conditional Access)
- Azure AD Competitors Comparison
Timings for the meetup are as follows:
18:45 - 19:30 - Arrival & Networking with Beer (soft drinks also provided) and Pizza
19:30 - 20:15 - "Azure Identity - Part 1" by David Murphy
19:45 - 20:00 - Break
20:00 - 20:45 - "Azure Identity - Part 2" by David Murphy
Further details about our user group can be found at: https://sussexazure.uk
Or over on Twitter @SussexAzure
See you there!
Jack & Ryan