Welcome to SwissRPG Central. We are the non profit association of Switzerland that enables players all over the country to discover and play tabletop role playing games. Join us and play Dungeons & Dragons and many other pen and paper games.
Welcome adventurer! Sounds like you have the thirst for playing some Dungeons and Dragons or other role playing games.
Our goal is simple: grow our community and enable more and more people to play D&D and other role playing games.
Finding players and scheduling RPG games is a little more complicated than just showing up for a game. We want to simplify this for as many Game Masters and players as possible.
Whether you're new to role playing games or a seasoned player, whether you're an experienced GM or are curious to try, join our group, and get in touch with our vibrant community.
Our games are primarily in English, though we mostly speak it as a second language, so don't worry about not being fluent. We run introductory games for first timers, one shot adventures (a one evening only session), short and long campaigns which can run from a few sessions to many months.
• Support SwissRPG - Become a Champion
All our games and resources are provided to you free of charge by SwissRPG and made possible by the countless hours of work from our volunteers. If you find value in what we do, please consider supporting us by becoming a SwissRPG Champion (https://swissrpg.ch/become-a-champion/).
• Call for GMs
We usually have more demand than supply so every supportive GM helps. If you're a GM and would like to participate, please let us know. We have lots of resources such as the following:
- coaching and support for organising your game and finding your players.
- access to almost all official D&D books and adventures.
- access to pre-made adventures suited to your specific needs.
- access to free venues centrally located in Zürich which are perfect to run your games.
- support to new GMs who need assistance in getting started.
- our monthly GM roundtable discussion (The Masters' Table) where our GMs meet and share experiences and answer questions from aspiring GMs.
- access to workshops to grow your GMing skills.
- access to dice sets, GM screens, etc.
You've never been a GM, don't feel experienced enough, or you just don't feel ready? We can help too. We helped several new GMs, even some who never played RPGs before, get their feet wet with easy pre-made adventures to run, with beginner players to discover D&D with, and with the support of more experienced GMs. It's a lot of fun.
If you want to be a GM with us, please get in touch with one of our organisers.