CURRENTLY THIS MEETUP IS INVITE ONLY
This meet up is for you if you have picked up the awesome Good Dee’s mixes from SwitchGrocery and if you are interested in learning more about how to creatively use the mixes with 2 famous home chefs!
Note: This is a safe and non-judgmental meet up for people who are following the keto, low carb, paleo lifestyle and/or are trying to manage their diabetes.
Cost to you: none, but we are asking that you only register if you are serious about showing up as there is a capacity limit (some sitting/some standing room).
Who are the players?
Deana from Good Dee’s low carb baking mixes (and home chef)
will go head to head with…
Oscar from I Hacked Diabetes food blog (and home chef)
Who is hosting?
Date & Time:
November 10, 2018
Tom & Sawyer Fresh Prepared Pet Meals
1247 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4L 1C2
RSVP: is mandatory to attend. Please ask about what you would like to see (a competition, a secret ingredient a particular mix, a burning question for Deana or Oscar), so we can make this event as awesome as possible!
Doors open at 5pm (please arrive at 5pm as we will be setting up before!)
5-5:15pm: Check-in at door
The event will be recorded! And broadcast on IG live and FB live.
Short intro from the hosts and how this will go
Baking starts! There will be some sampling of what Oscar and Deana make at the event!
7pm: Event ends
Accessibility: The venue is wheelchair accessible. Please note the space is a mix of seating and standing room!
Is there another way I can enjoy this event? The meetup will be broadcast LIVE on @SwitchGrocery instagram (https://www.instagram.com/switchgrocery/) and Facebook and @ihackeddiabetes Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ihackeddiabetes/) and later posted on both YouTube channels! You do NOT need to RSVP to watch the live!
- Closest subway station: Don Lands on Line 2, take Bus #83 Jones and get off at Queen Street East
- Alternative: get off at Queen Station and take 501 streetcar to Leslie
- ¬Plenty of street parking available on Queen street and the side streets
Share & RSVP:
- Do share the event! Hashtags: #switchgrocery #ketomeetupto #gooddeesmix
- DO RSVP so we can get final numbers!
- At this time, EACH PERSON is required to have a Meetup account in order to RSVP! Please ask your friends to register for their own meetup account!
- If you can't make it, go to this link to find a calendar invite to watch on IG live or FB live and the YouTube video will also be posted on this page! https://www.switchgrocery.com/blogs/keto-and-paleo-meetups/gooddees-lowcarb-keto-baking-with-ihackeddiabetes