What we're about
SydEthereum is a meetup for developers, entrepreneurs, traders, investors and decentralists to discuss the potential of the Ethereum platform, the wider blockchain and crypto ecosystem, and to share or collaborate on blockchain-based projects. Beginners are most definitely welcome!
Ethereum Project: https://ethereum.org
SydETH = official tech-focused meetup.
SydICO = official project token sale meetup.
ETHx = independent workshop, hackathon or tutorial.
♢ CONTACT THE ORGANISERS ♢
Fill out the form at http://contact.sydeth.com
♢ SYDETHEREUM TOKEN (SET) ♢
All meetup attendees receive free transferable ERC20 SET tokens!
Instructions: add your 0x ETH address in your Meetup bio.
Details + Code: https://github.com/SydEthereum/meetup-token
♢ SPONSOR OR DONATE ♢
SydEthereum is organised entirely by volunteers. We love providing the community with free entry, pizza and drinks to help spur new ideas and connections, however this often costs $2000 per meetup. If you're interested in sponsoring a meetup and securing a speaking slot, please get in contact with an organiser.
Also please consider donating to keep SydEthereum running...
• ETH: http://eth.sydeth.com
• BTC: http://btc.sydeth.com
♢ MORE SHORT URLS ♢
• Australian Blockchain Ecosystem: http://aus.sydeth.com
• Ethereum Resources: http://learn.sydeth.com
• SydEth Github: http://dev.sydeth.com
• Developer Telegram (Bokky): http://devchat.sydeth.com
• Livestream: http://live.sydeth.com
• Meetup Loop: http://loop.sydeth.com
• Meetup Stats: http://stats.sydeth.com
♢ JOIN THE COMMUNITY ♢
• Telegram: http://chat.sydeth.com
• FB Group: https://fb.com/groups/sydethereum
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/sydethereum
• Youtube: https://youtube.com/sydethereum
• Facebook: https://fb.com/sydethereum
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/sydethereum
• GitHub: https://github.com/sydethereum
♢ CODE OF CONDUCT ♢
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our meetup are required to comply with the following code of conduct. If you do not wish to comply, you are not permitted to attend meetup events.
Our meetup provides a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of any personal characteristics protected under the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986. We do not tolerate harassment of meetup participants in any form, including disruptions of talks or events or unwanted physical contact.
Sexual language, imagery, or jokes are not appropriate for any talk, workshop, party, or social media. Language or imagery which belittles individuals based on personal characteristics protected under the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986 is also prohibited.
Our meetups are safe environments for the expression of personal work and ideas. Participants are required to provide feedback in a positive manner. Ridicule, bullying or personal embarrassment will not be tolerated.
Meetup participants violating these rules will be sanctioned or expelled from the meetup or event without a refund at the discretion of the meetup organisers. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a meetup organizer immediately.