♢ SCHEDULE ♢
• 6:00pm - Arrive and networking
• 6:30pm - Holistic Ecosystems, Aaron Benningfield, TCS
Our discussion will focus on the Holistic Ecosystem perspectives we have found and worked on numerous clients with. In considering Holistic Ecosystems, we will explore both technical (e.g., Ethereum, Analytics, IoT) and high-level business-related concepts such as consortium based participant inclusion, reputation management mechanism, automated enforcement and historical provenance of contracts.
Aaron Benningfield is a Blockchain Practice Leader at TCS focused on delivering innovative value through the holistic ecosystems.
• 7:10pm - 8x Protocol, Kerman Kohli
Decentralised recurring cryptocurrency payments and how the subscription economy and cryptocurrencies will power a new economy.
* What are decentralised recurring cryptocurrency payments?
* Why are they necessary?
* How they are being solved with 8x Protocol.
• 7:45pm - Break
• 8:00pm - Ethereum 2.0, Paul Hauner, Sigma Prime
Paul and the Sigma Prime team are busy implementing the latest Ethereum protocols coming out of research. Paul will share their experience from the front line of Ethereum protocol development covering:
* Casper FFG vs. TFG (v. briefly)
* Deprecation of PoW chain FFG
* Beacon chain
> BLS aggregate sigs
> Validating is 32 ETH
• 8:30pm - Community open mic
• 9:00pm - Closing
♢ Sponsor ♢
A big thanks to TCS for hosting this meetup. These events can't run without sponsors providing event spaces and catering.
♢ ENGAGE ♢
Live stream: http://live.sydeth.com
♢ DONATE ♢
ETH: http://eth.sydeth.com or donate.sydethereum.eth
♢ COMMUNITY ♢