"Climbing the Agile Testing Ladder featuring Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2013, Microsoft Test Manager 2013, and Lab Management 2013" -Adam Cogan and Damian Brady
Let's do a lap around the improvements to Microsoft Test Manager and see how the world has improved with manual, exploratory, and automated testing.
In this session, we will:
- Talk about how stakeholders can start a discussion with the Feedback tool
- Show how the initial testing experience is now in the web and the advanced experience is in Microsoft Test Manager
- Use Visual Studio to author automated tests that can be played back against a variety of browsers
- Look at a technique that will allow you to test across different devices and form factors
- Explain how Lab Management setup and administration has improved dramatically
Whether you're a tester or a developer, this session is for you.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Adam Cogan is the Chief Architect at SSW, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner specializing in custom .NET, SharePoint and CRM solutions (with a splash of Business Intelligence). At SSW, Adam has been developing custom solutions for businesses across a range of industries such as Government, engineering, banking, insurance and manufacturing since 1990 for clients such as Microsoft, Worley Parsons and Aurecon.
At SSW, Adam enjoys working with the teams, improving their usage of Scrum and TFS, reviewing the architecture of large .NET projects, while also taking an active interest in the overall User Experience (UX).
Damian Brady is a Solution Architect and Microsoft Certified Professional who runs the Brisbane SSW Office. With well over ten years of experience both in software development and business analysis roles, Damian has had exposure to a large number of industries including government and finance. A software architect with a wide skillset, he is able to use his excellent technical skills and knowledge of business process to deliver the most effective solutions to our clients.
His main loves are helping Scrum teams run smoothly and effectively using TFS, and delivering great ASP.NET MVC web applications. He has also had extensive experience in .Net WinForms applications, mobile-targeted websites, and SQL Server.