addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Scrum User Group Message Board › Change the night, change the location

Change the night, change the location

Closed to new replies

Lachlan
user 8216740
Sydney, AU
Post #: 15
Change the meeting to the first Monday of the month

Change the venue to the City Hotel.

Why? The City Hotel will be much easier for access and we can spread the hosting/facilitation around
Bruce C.
user 10792693
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2

Great idea for me, as I really value the Scrum Meetup, but I now have a recurring commitment on Wednesdays.

However, have you double checked with City Hotel. Pretty sure there is a recurring Mobile Monday meeting there on the first Monday of the month (which I also like to attend ;-)?
Ryan C.
user 6387176
Sydney, AU
Post #: 3
I quite liked the venue, but one of the reasons I haven't been able to attend the meetups in quite awhile is the timing. I have another regular meeting on wednesday nights as well, which unfortunately takes precedent most of the time. So, I'd be happy to see another day tested out.
Feeroze K.
user 12381831
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Sounds like a good idea to try on. I'm with u guys.