• What we'll do
OpenHack is a casual social coding meetup with a simple purpose: Code together, on anything.
We welcome local developers and designers of all skill levels, interests, ages genders, you-name-it to get together to write code or push pixels. We’ll provide good food, good people, and creative energy.
Here’s how OpenHack works:
* You can hack on anything! Any language, framework, public/open-source, personal projects, client work… anything!
* You don’t have to have an idea to hack on, you can come join someone else
* We’ll kick things off with a quick round of introductions, to say who you are, what you’re working on, and if you’d like help with your idea
* Food and drinks will be provided
* Feel free to join us - bring a laptop, a project, and a friend!
See more at http://openhacksyr.com
• What to bring
A laptop if you're bringing a project, but not required
• Important to know
Please review our Code of Conduct before attending: http://openhacksyr.com/code_of_conduct/