addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Ideas › Meetup Timing

Meetup Timing

Todd
user 9489240
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
It would be great if we could have some meetups later in the afternoon on weekdays. Maybe starting at 6. I know 5 o'clock meetups are always hard for me to make it to (getting off work at around 5 and then driving makes it hard on weekdays).
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 14
In most cases, you would be fine to show up at 6pm - especially on a 5:30pm start. We tend to wait around for people running late (or people who ultimately don't show up). In addition, a 5pm start at a 9-hole course means we'll be ready for round 2 by the time you get there at 6pm.

I would think that sunlight plays a big role in the start time, but maybe it's just Wolf avoiding traffic? =) During the summer, however, I would think closer to 6pm would be fine for most people.
Kinnell
Kinnell
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 80
I'm up for whatever times are good for the people in the group. After all this group is about all of us, not just my desire to play at a time or place. If you want to play later I'd be happy to oblige, but I'll probably still show up at 4:30 or 5 and play a round first ;)
Nathan
vbNathan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 163
doing courses where the plan was to do 2 rounds seems to make a lot of sense -- that would give an option for both people coming early and those who couldn't get there until later.