What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
Please register at the link below. (Must be registered to attend)
Every quarter, our analytics experts present a 30 minute update to our virtual user community. This quarter we dive into the data science life cycle – data access, data prep, feature engineering, model development, model deployment, model monitoring, model rebasing – as we demonstrate a dynamic pricing solution in action. Join the live discussion with Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell and the TIBCO Data Science team.
- The data science lifecycle by Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer
- Live demo of a dynamic pricing solution for an Insurance quote system by Colin Gray, Sr. Lead Data Scientist
- TIBCO Community update by Heleen Snelting, Director Data Science
- Discussion and Q&A
You’ll learn about:
- Personalized pricing use case in industries such as retail, travel, and insurance
- The agile data fabric with low-code data science and visual analytics
- Dynamic pricing data science processes such as data prep, feature engineering, machine learning modeling, explainability, model management and deployment
- Techniques for optimizing pricing models such as undersampling, and probability exploration
- TIBCO Community resources including the Dynamic Pricing Accelerator
Michael O'Connell, Chief Analytics Officer, TIBCO Software Inc
Heleen Snelting, Director Data Science, TIBCO Software Inc.
Colin Gray, Sr. Lead Data Scientist, TIBCO Software Inc.
Please register at the link below. (Must be registered to attend): https://www.tibco.com/events/project-journey-virtual-meetup-1
#3 in the 3-part series on Project Journey by TIBCO LABS™
Project Journey is a real-time data relationship and analytics solution built on the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Platform. It includes powerful data innovation, integration, and analytics components, open architecture, ML & AI, and cloud-native design principles. It also includes a fast start template for use cases involving track & trace, pattern discovery & analysis, and predict & recommend.
Join this third session to explore verticals where TIBCO LABS Project Journey can be applied to improve the end-to-end journey and align the organization to its customers’ needs, such as in Transportation.
Robert Merlicek, CTO APJ, TIBCO Software Inc.
Alan Lee, Solutions Architect, TIBCO Software Inc.
Open Source Community Day #OSSDay (Hybrid Event)
Registration Required - https://tibco.swoogo.com/ossdayaustin22
#OSSDay is a FREE hybrid experience for developers working with the latest open source technologies.
Date: May 12, 2022
Time: 10 AM CT to 9 PM CT
Location: TopGolf Austin
Additional Information Coming Soon.