*Must Register here (https://www.tibco.com/events/tibco-analytics-meetup-4) for the Live Interactive Webinar found only on TIBCO Meet-Up*
Every few months, our analytics experts present on topics of interest to our virtual user community.
Join the discussion (https://www.tibco.com/events/tibco-analytics-meetup-4) with Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell and his data science team on April 2nd, 2020 at:
9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm CEST
- Welcome and TIBCO Data Science update by Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer
- Demo: Life Expectancy data analysis to understand longevity by Steven Hillion, Sr Director Data Science
- Demo: Formula 1 simulator predictions for lap time and crashes by Colin Gray, Data Scientist
- TIBCO Community Update by Heleen Snelting, Director Data Science
- Using multiple datasets that require quite a bit of wrangling and
preparation, how to produce a powerful dashboard backed by a
collection of predictive models.
- How to collaborate with different specialists such as analysts, data
engineers, and data scientists on an analytics project.
- About digital twins, visual data exploration, real-time predictions,
machine learning, and model performance in the context of simulator