What we're about
What we do: dinners, dancing, movies, happy hour, comedy night, whatever sounds fun.
Where: usually around Thousand Oaks or Westlake, occasionally venturing out to Malibu or other places in Ventura County.
All we ask is:
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Seems obvious but no guys;
- Have a clear photo of yourself as your profile pic;
- Have a drama-free attitude;
- No business soliciting (we don't do product/selling parties);
- EMERGENCY Contact phone number and email. We require this in case you suddenly fell ill / injured yourself during our event. It could be your roommate, significant other, parent......just someone who can, and will, take care of you in the unlikely event things happened. We are a supportive group of friends but we are not responsible for you. Please remember to update this should this info change
- Live in the area (or happily travel to these area): Thousand Oaks / Simi Valley / Camarillo / Moorpark / Agoura Hills / Oak Park / Westlake Village / Newbury Park.
DISCLAIMER / RELEASE OF LIABILITY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ BELOW IN ITS
By participating in any posted event, you're taking responsibility for your own safety and well-being, and you release Thousand Oaks Ladies Night Out organizer, co-organizer, and event coordinator any liability for any loss and/or injury you might experience. Your personal safety depends on your own judgement. We are a supportive group of friends but we are not responsible for you. You are responsible for you. By participating in any event posted on this meetup page, you are taking responsibility for your own safety and well-being.
GROUP MEMBERSHIP POLICY: Membership is free. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR NO-SHOWS. Inactive members may be removed after being inactive for several months. If you have a smart phone, I suggest getting the Meetup app, it's free and it makes it easy to rsvp and see our events.