addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Zach S.
zsines
Atlanta, GA
All,

Thanks for all of your support so far!  I have enjoyed meeting all of you and showing you a few things about HTML and CSS.

We are going to continue with the class moving forward for people who want to come out and get either a refresher or a newbie who wants to get into the industry.  The one thing we need though is people to come out and see us!

So, I am asking for some help on the marketing side of things...invite your friends, family, network acquaintences, and the like out to our classes!  Without people coming to the classes, I have no one to teach!

Moving forward, I am going to come up with some additional classes and presentations to mix it up a bit.  I am open to any suggestions from the class on topics.  Here are some topics I was thinking about going over...not like a user group, but actually teaching the fundamentals and logic involved.

• Dealing with databases and how to design them (beginner)
  • Floating with DIVs and fixing the problems they can create (intermediate)
  • Creating a dynamic-height website (intermediate)
  • Dynamically creating table content using PHP (advanced)
  • Using advanced features of CSS to create better layouts (advanced)

These classes will be between 30 minutes and an hour, depending on the amount of people we have come out and the topic.  Let me know if you have additional ideas for classes moving forward.

Thanks again for all the support so far and I look forward to meeting with you all in the future!

Zach Sines

{Chief Dev Head}